Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Business, Industry & Customized Training Programs
Mo. Career Center
The Missouri Career Center Partnership provides professional job search assistance to job seekers in St. Charles County. The program serves those who have been displaced from their jobs and are unlikely to find employment in their previous occupation.
Workforce Development (WFD)
SCC partners with community and regional businesses, organizations and government agencies to develop the workforce skills needed for in-demand jobs in our community and region.
Business & Industry Program
Working directly with local businesses to identify skills and needed training for their employees, our Business and Industry programs offer efficient, affordable and effective instruction either on-site or on the SCC campus.
The Business and Industry Program of SCC has been a leading force in the St. Charles County business community since 1992.
The Business and Industry Program works with large and small employers to identify job skills and training needs for thousands of workers and employers; targeting primarily St. Charles, Pike, Lincoln, Montgomery and Callaway counties.
Our Training Features
- Experienced facilitators in a wide range of disciplines.
- On- and off-site training options.
- Flexible scheduling.
- A focus on adult learning.
- Cutting-edge technology and resources.
Liaison to State Training Funds
The SCC Workforce Development Department is recognized by the state of Missouri as a Local Education Agency (LEA) for the application and administration of state funds for company training programs, new jobs training and similar grant funding programs.
If your company meets state guidelines, you may be eligible to receive funding assistance to support employee training. Workforce Development can assist you in applying for state funds. For additional information, call 636-922-8474 or email email@example.com.
- General Course Information – The Business & Industry Program can deliver courses to your worksite or on the college campus at a time that is convenient for you and your employees. Arrangements can be made for a training specialist to come to your site to discuss the training options available. Call 636-922-8474 for more information.
- For open enrollment Professional/Occupational classes, view the Corporate and Community Development non-credit class schedule at stchas.edu/learnforlife.
- Online Courses
- 360training – Certified Financial Planning CE, Firm Element, Insurance CE, Insurance Pre-license/Exam Prep, Securities and Futures Prep, DOT Training, OSHA
- American Management Association – Accounting, Communications, Customer Service, Finance for Managers, Human Resources, Leadership, Management, Manufacturing/Quality, Marketing, Negotiation Skills, Personal Development, Project Management, Purchasing, Strategic Planning, Supervision, Team Building, Time Management
- Command Spanish® – Industry and Business Specific Language Training
- Ed2Go – Career and Professional, Writing and Publishing, Computers and Technology, Personal Development
- Gatlin – Health care and Fitness, Business and Professional, IT and Software Development, Management and Corporate, Media and Design, Hospitality and Gaming, Skilled Trades and Industrial, Sustainable Energy and Going Green
- Paralegal – Paralegal/Legal Secretary
- ProTrain – Business/Management/Leadership, Career and Services, Green and Renewable Energy, Industrial/Skilled Trades