Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
SCC Online Campus
The same but different
We know you’re busy; but career, family, social life don’t have to keep you from getting the education you deserve. Whether you want to take one class or pursue a degree, SCC's online courses offer the same quality academic standards you expect from SCC – with flexibility to fit your lifestyle. Anywhere. Anytime.
Now's the time to get the high-quality education you deserve. SCC Online Campus was created with your needs in mind.
Around The Clock Support
As an SCC student, our online tutors are ready and waiting to assist you. Technical difficulties? Our Canvas support team is on standby too – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Check It Out
We want to see you succeed. View a sample online course to see if SCC Online is right for you.
We are invested in you. At SCC, we don't weed students out, we help them grow! Our Early Alert system will notify our advisors if you start to fall behind. They are here to provide extra support when you need it most. Coming Soon!
Sample Online CourseSee what it looks like when you take an online course. »
Have Questions?Take a look at our FAQs for SCC Online. »
100% online | 75% online | 50% online – it's your call.
Course DescriptionsWith affordable tuition and flexible offerings, SCC Online is the smart choice for your education. »
5 Steps to Online Success
- Know Your Course – Embrace the syllabus, familiarize yourself with the course requirements, purchase your text and required course supplies, learn how to navigate Canvas (SCC’s Learning Management System).
- Communicate – Engage in course conversations and discussions with your instructor and peers. Are you confused? Ask your instructor for clarification. Use appropriate netiquette for all your communications.
- Manage Your Time – Procrastination is the downfall of many online students. Don’t fall victim to procrastination; plan your study times and stick to them. Set goals for yourself. You need to be self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Be Tech Ready – You need to have basic technical skills to succeed. These include creating and editing documents, navigating the internet and file management. If you type fewer than 25 words per minute you may find the online environment frustrating.
- Be Persistent – Recognize when you are having technical or academic issues and seek assistance. SCC has many student support services available to assist you.