Dates: Wednesdays, Sept. 16 - November 18, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm (final exams will be held the week of November 30th - instructor will assign specific test dates)
Registration Deadline: November 6 (unless the class fills before then)
Book: Provided in class
The classroom instruction provides the 65 contact hours required for students to be eligible for certification as a CMT in the state of Missouri.
Students must score at least an 80% on all classroom tests to pass this portion of the program.
- Complete mandatory assessment test
- Be able to provide documentation of a high school diploma or GED/HiSET certificate.
- Be certified as a CNA with at least 6 months of work experience in the field.
- Be employed in an intermediate or skilled nursing facility that is authorized and willing to provide supervision for the clinical hours. A letter of recommendation is required. You can download the document here.
- Apply to St. Charles Community College
All students must apply to St. Charles Community College. Please complete and submit the application prior to registering for class: https://www.stchas.edu/admissions/apply
Registration is done in the Nursing & Allied Health Office (#1 Academy Place, Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368). Summer office hours are from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday. Friday hours vary, please call to confirm.
Please bring the following items when you come in to register –
- Copy of high school diploma or GED/HiSET certificate.
- Copy of CNA Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation completed by the Director of Nursing or an Administrator from your employing facility. You can download the document here.