Dates: Wednesdays, Jan. 27 - Mar. 31, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Registration Deadline: Jan. 20 (unless the class fills before then)
Book: Provided in class
The classroom instruction provides the 65 contact hours required for students to be eligible for certification as a CMT in the state of Missouri.
Students must score at least an 80% on all classroom tests to pass this portion of the program.
- High School or GED/HiSET graduate
- CNA with at least 6 months of work experience in the field
- Employed in an intermediate or skilled nursing facility that is authorized and willing to provide supervision for the clinical hours. A letter of recommendation is required. You can download the document here.
Complete before registration:
- College Application: all students must apply to St. Charles Community College prior to registering for class. Please complete and submit the application here: https://www.stchas.edu/admissions/apply
Provide the following at time of registration (bring copies with you for in-person registration or send as attachments for email registrations):
- Registration Form (you can download the form here if you would like to register via email).
- Letter of Recommendation: must be completed by the Director or Nursing or an Administrator from your employing facility. You can download the document here or email the Health Occupations Program Coordinator for a copy.
- Copy of high school diploma or GED/HiSET certificate.
- Copy of CNA certificate.
Registration can be done:
- In-person (1 Academy Place, Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368) - office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Through email (email@example.com)
Tuition will be due within one business day of your registration being processed. Individualized information will be communicated during the enrollment process.