Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
How to Register
Let’s do this.
Some quick tips for getting you off on the right foot when you're ready to register for credit classes at SCC.
Here we go ...
- Register early: Some classes fill up fast – the earlier you register, the more likely you are to get your chosen classes and schedule.
- Set a date: Review the academic calendar, and mark important dates in your personal calendar so you don't miss a thing. Maybe set some reminders for yourself, so you can plan better.
- Talk to an academic advisor: SCC academic advisors are here to help you navigate your college career successfully – but they can't help if you don't talk to them. Schedule online, or call 636-922-8246.
- Get organized: Make sure you know your schedule, what classes you want to register for, and when those classes are. Here's the registration form and the course schedule to help you get set.
- Use mySCC: Current and returning students may use mySCC to register online (you'll need your login ID and password).
Lifelong Learners – We've Got Your Back, Too!
Even if you're not fresh out of high school or working towards a degree, you can still learn something new every day at SCC.
We work hard to put the community in community college by offering non-credit courses and programs designed to enrich lives and advance careers. So whether you're an empty nester who wants to learn the hula ahead of your Hawaiian vacation, a new U.S. citizen who'd like to improve your English, or a full-time accounting professional wishing to shift to a health-care focus, SCC welcomes you.
Learn a new personal or professional skill. Pursue a talent or passion you've put on pause. Or find fun and enriching creative and recreational opportunities for your kids.
It's easy to register for Continuing Education (non-credit) classes at SCC:
- Review the current schedule of classes.
- Register online, or in person in Room 103, Humanities Building on the SCC Campus, 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Dr., Cottleville, MO 63376
- Taking classes with us for the first time? Creating an account will allow you to register online and track your course selections. You will receive a copy of your profile via email, that includes your username and password information for your records. If you do not wish to receive this information by email, please contact our office at 636-922-8233 to register.