Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Returning SCC Student
Welcome back! We've missed you.
The place hasn't been the same without you. Whether you've just been away for a semester or six or 16, you're back where you belong.
Ready to pick up where you left off?
Here's what you need to know to apply for re-admission:
- You can apply any time during the year.
- First thing, if you've been gone for more than five years you need to complete an Application for Admission.
- Apply for financial assistance and scholarships.
- Take the Academic Skills Assessment.
View the SCC placement tool
- We recommend that you schedule an appointment to meet with an academic counselor and register for classes. Together you'll review your test results and the counselor will help you select courses.
- Pay tuition and fees in full. You'll be dropped from all of your courses if you fail to pay your tuition in full by the due date, so read this closely:
- Get your picture ID and parking tag.
- Buy your textbooks.
- Login to mySCC portal. This is where you'll access student tools like Canvas, CougarMail, Tech Help Desk and SCC Connection (grades, GPA, register for classes, etc.). You can also find campus announcements, news and events in the portal.