Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Returning SCC Student
Welcome back! We've missed you.
The place hasn't been the same without you. Whether you've just been away for a semester or six or 16, you're back where you belong.
Ready to pick up where you left off?
Here's what you need to know to apply for re-admission:
- You can apply any time during the year. If you've been gone for more than five years you need to complete an Application for Admission.
- Apply for financial assistance and scholarships.
- Take the Academic Skills Assessment
OR view the SCC placement tool (Due to the pandemic, placement testing is not available and other placement measures are being utilized. Speak with an Academic Advisor to learn more.)
- We recommend that you meet with an academic advisor and register for classes. Get in line to meet virtually with an Academic Advisor through QLess (a virtual waiting line app - to learn more visit stchas.edu/advising). If you are unable to meet with an Academic Advisor during QLess hours, email email@example.com from your SCC email account requesting an alternate time. Together you'll review your test results and the advisor will help you select courses.
- Pay tuition and fees in full. You may be dropped from all of your courses if you fail to pay your tuition in full by the due date, (you can save time by paying online via mySCC Portal.) Read this closely:
- Get your picture ID and parking tag. (Due to the pandemic, SCC IDs are not being processed at this time).
- Buy your textbooks.
- Login to mySCC Portal. This is where you'll access student tools like Canvas, CougarMail, Tech Help Desk and SCC Connection (grades, GPA, register for classes, etc.). You can also find campus announcements, news and events in the portal.