Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Sometimes, SCC students earn enough credits to be awarded an associate degree but transfer to a four-year university before receiving it and having it applied to their transcripts. If the student doesn't end up earning a bachelor's, they are left without any degree.

The Missouri Reverse Transfer process allows a student to be awarded an associate degree when their credits are transferred back to SCC. 

Learn More

Contact Information

Amanda Main
Transfer Credit Coordinator