Reverse Transfer

Academic Records

Need copies of your grades, transcripts and academic records for your job interview? Look no further!

SCC Records

Are You an Alum?

As an alum, SCC will always be here to help you. We hope you always remember us too, or at least send us a card during the holidays.

Check it out!

Sometimes SCC students earn enough credits to be awarded an Associate Degree but transfer to a four-year university before receiving it and having it applied to their transcripts. However, if the student doesn't end up earning a Bachelor's, he or she is left without any degree.

Our Reverse Transfer process allows a student to be awarded an Associate Degree when the transcript is sent back to SCC. To learn more visit the Missouri Department of Higher Education's Reverse Transfer page.


Contact Information

Amanda Main,
Transfer Credit Coordinator
Email »
SCC logo

4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
Cofttleville, MO 63376

© 2024 St. Charles Community College.