Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Student Consumer Information
At SCC, you’ll find a full array of student activities, services and programs that add up to everything you come to college for – to grow as a student and a person.
The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), requires SCC to disclose information to potential and currently enrolled students as well as prospective and current employees.
This SCC Web page provides a single access point for required disclosures regarding (but not limited to) general statistics about the institution, financial assistance (including loans), athletic participation, campus security, student rights and responsibilities, and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act at St. Charles Community College. Additionally, this information is provided to avoid any and all misrepresentation of our educational programs, financial charges and employability of our graduates.
Please access the links below for complete and transparent disclosure about our institution.
SCC students and staff have 24/7 access to the contents of this Web page and these disclosures; additionally, SCC informs its students and staff of this information at least one time per year by sending an email announcement to each student and staff via the SCC-issued email account.
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- General Institutional Information
- Department of Education Contract Disclosure
- Privacy of Student Records−Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students With Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Requirements for Official Withdrawal From Classes
- Textbook Information (PDF)
- Educational Program
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement−Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
- College Navigator
- Student Financial Assistance
- Health and Safety
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log (Clery Reporting)
- Campus Public Safety Department Authority
- Student Health Information
- Student Outcomes
- Reporting Student Concerns
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act) (PDF)
- Voter Registration
- Academic Assessment Reports
- Employers Who Have Hired Our Graduates