Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Are You an Alum?
As an alum, SCC will always be here to help you. We hope you always remember us too, or at least send us a card during the holidays.
Connect with us at Facebook.com/ sccstudentactivities, on Twitter @SCC_Activities, & on Snapchat at stcharlescc.
Learn more about SCC in the college’s printed literature.
- College Catalog – The official listing of courses, degrees, programs, requirements and academic and college policies.
- Junior-Senior Brochure (PDF) - A brief informational brochure for high school students who are in their junior and senior years and are preparing to apply to college.
- Freshman-Sophomore Brochure (PDF) – A glimpse at SCC for high school freshmen and sophomores to help plan for and prepare to continue their education at SCC after graduation.
- Viewbook – Considering SCC? Whatever your journey and wherever you find yourself on it, there’s a place for you here.
- Student Handbook – A supplement to the college catalog including college policies, student rights and responsibilities, student conduct, discipline and due process.
College, Community and Alums
- President's Report – The college president's monthly newsletter highlighting news and events to the SCC Board of Trustees and the community.
- Annual Report – Chronicle of the past year at SCC including a financial snapshot.
- Strategic Plan - Plan for the Future: 2019-2023
- Community Newsletter