Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Online Registration Opens for All Students April 13
Current and future students are encouraged to start planning their courses for the summer and fall semesters during a remote advising session with an academic advisor. While services have been moved online, academic advisors are still working with students during regular operating hours.
Academic advising hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Setting up a remote advising session:
- Prepare for summer and fall registration by reviewing your “My Progress” in your student account.
- Select classes according to individual and degree/certificate needs and add them to the student’s schedule plan. To learn more, view adding to my student plan.
- Email email@example.com to arrange a remote advising session or communicate with an advisor via email to discuss the student’s academic plan. Students must use their SCC email. Students may also request an academic advisor to review their student plan.
- Register for classes through SCC student planning on April 13.
The summer semester begins June 1 and concludes July 27. The fall semester begins August 15.
For more information, contact the academic advising department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting stchas.edu/advising. For more information about financial aid options, contact the financial aid department at email@example.com or by visiting stchas.edu/financialaid.
Go to the SCC Portal to visit the Academic Advising department page to access registration video tutorials.